I remember this song back when I was younger: “I sing because I’m happy. I sing because I’m free. His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me.”
Click here to listen to the song and its lyrics.
No, the Weekly Question is not about singing. Yet.
It’s about crying. Why crying? Because this song, with its wonderful lyrics, makes me want to cry. And so does a lot of other things.
So here goes the Weekly Question Number 16:
What makes you cry?
There are a lot of things that make me cry:
- When one of my children is hurt, I cry.
- When I hear sad love songs and watch a sad movie, I cry.
- When I watch something sentimental, even a television commercial, this makes me cry.
- When I hear wonderful comments for me and not-so wonderful comments, I cry.
- Even emails with heart-wrenching lessons and life stories make me cry.
- I cry usually when I am frustrated like when I lost all my photos during the WordCamp Philippines 2008 event yesterday. All photos of the lectures I attended were there. I just didn’t have the opportunity to do that because there were a lot of people.
- Pretty much a lot of things make me cry. I will not deny this. I don’t want to watch some TV shows because these make me cry.
I cry silent tears.
What about you? What makes you cry?