Two weeks ago, we discussed about the advocacy or the cause that we might want to support.
I have been very happy about the different causes that we would like to give our support to, in our own grand and small ways should the right time comes for us to fulfill these dream for others.
Being a blogger, I have come to realize that through blogging, we can start this advocacy that we have dreaming of.
By blogging about the things we are passionate about.
- Blogging about what families can do when they have children with developmental needs?
- Blogging about children in a foundation?
- Blogging about animal welfare?
- Blogging about how the best actions to take when cancer becomes an unwelcome guest in the family?
- Blogging about malnourished children?
- Blogging about child labor?
- Blogging about helping children develop their musical talents.
Yes, we can start blogging about these advocacies. Taking the first step is probably the best thing we can do and I do not mean creating a new blog for that topic, even a category for that particular topic.
With these different answers, the Weekly Question #15 is about niche blogging:
If you are to start a new blog focusing mainly on a particular topic or niche, what would your niche blogging be all about?
Since I already have my Special Education blog, which is primarily a blog about Special Education topics, I know another niche blog would be in the making.
For now, I am keeping mum about a new niche blogging project that I have joined. Yes, it is a group blogging project to be launched soon so I can’t particularly discuss its primary focus just yet.
But I will. We will. Soon. The soonest possible time.